Can I use Verizon Blackberry sim card on a Iphone 3gscategory: Iphone3
It does not look like a Verizon BlackBerrry SIM Card will work on an iPhone 3G. You can contact Apple Support at (800) 275-2273 for additional info. !
To contact Apple for support with your iPod or Mac, call 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273); free support within 90 days of purchase.
It could be a number of things, please contact the Apple Support team at (1-800-275-2273). on!
You can also call Apple Support directly: U.S. Technical Support: 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273). This would be your best option to get your internet working.
- Can I use a tf64simc4 SIM card in a Apple iPhone 3GS
- Is the iPhone 4 sim card smaller than the iPhone 3GS sim card
- Would a Verizon 4G LTE sim card work on an unlocked Iphone 4s
- Can you put a sim card in the white iphone 4 from verizon
- Is iPhone 4s Verizon sim card 4g comparable
- Why does Verizon’s iPhone 4s have a SIM card slot on it
- Does verizon iphone 4 has a sim card like att&t
- Can an iphone 3gs work with a tmobile sim card
- How would you put a Straight Talk SIM card in an iPhone 3GS
- Will the iPhone for use the same size sim card as the iPhone 3gs
6 Responses to “Can I use Verizon Blackberry sim card on a Iphone 3gs”
Can you use a blackberry sim card in an iPhone?By Chromium December 5th, 2012 at 02:36:20
The iPhone 3G is a touch screen multi-media phone that offers mobile apps, mobile email, a digital camera, video recorder, voice recorder and Internet connectivity as well as running on the 3G network. Your iPhone’s numbers are not usually saved throBy Shelbels December 5th, 2012 at 05:36:06
Try turning it off then back on with the sim card insertedBy khaleel December 5th, 2012 at 08:10:00
Try turning it off then back on with the sim card insertedBy DrewzR/T December 5th, 2012 at 10:09:51
i have a verizon global sim card for my blackberry. will it work with the iphone so i can use it on verizon?By dniMTheory December 5th, 2012 at 12:25:09
Switching to iphone from blackberry storm? I have a blackberry storm currently on verizon wireless, and i got it a couple months ago. But I am constantly trying to find ways to make it better because it never seems up to par. What i really want is an iphone 3gs because I know that the blackberry storm 2 is coming out but the price is 3x the price of a 16g iphone. So my question is: Can I use an iphone on the verizon network by putting my sim card in it? I really want an iphone and really need answers.By Brak’s Buddy December 5th, 2012 at 14:07:35