Why are iPhones monthly bills so extremely highcategory: Iphone
IPhones have a lot of features that require internet service, which can be very costly. Thanks!
If you want in iPad that runs the internet off of the AT&T 3G network you do have to pay monthly for the plan.But if you can also use wifi with it which is free in a lot of places. !
The iPhone has a lot of features, but it is really expensive. It depends on your point of view, but I personally don’t think so.
Verizon iPhone 4 and AT&T iPhone 4: 16GB $199.99, 32GB $299.99 with 2yr plan the Apple iPhone is available in 3GS with an 8GB memory for $49. The iPhone is available in in 16GB ($199) and 32GB ($299). All phones require service through ATandT. Plan prices vary depending on minutes and other features.
- Does internet for iPhones have a monthly charge
- How much is the iphones monthly fee
- If you buy a no commitment iphone do you still have to pay monthly bills
- How much would a monthly bill cost with two iphones
- How much are monthly payments for two iPhones on an unlimited everything plan
- Do you have to pay a monthly fee for iphones
- What is the monthly expense for the newest iphone plan
- How much do iphones cost with unlimited text
- How many people in the United States have iPhones
- What is the average monthly cost of a iphone
6 Responses to “Why are iPhones monthly bills so extremely high”
Why are vet bills so high?By lisss001 November 2nd, 2012 at 06:22:00
Your cell phone bill was high this month because you most likely made more calls, texts and used more paying services than usual.By rfonseca November 2nd, 2012 at 08:20:24
There are a few reasons why your bill is higher than the $30 new data feature that was added. 1. You were charged an upgrade fee, usually around $18 and / or 2. Verizon bills in advance so yes you got billed for the $30 data feature, but yo…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110215141001AAsGwWSBy Bumpaneer November 2nd, 2012 at 10:05:25
Your right, there is something seriously being overcharged somewhere 700 minutes 2 lines: 69.99 1500 texts $15 1500 texts line 2 $15 Unlimited iPhone data: $30 Unlimited iPhone data: $30 ————————————–… your total sh…http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090826202954AAVxd0lBy testpig November 2nd, 2012 at 13:15:51
Extremely high medical bills!!! help!!!? I’m having problems in paying my have to be checked up medical bills!!! I recently got sick and by several hospitals and clinics. My iBy 0xid0 November 2nd, 2012 at 14:59:30
Worldwide PC market drops 0.1 percent, US leads declineBy ellyssian November 2nd, 2012 at 17:58:17