What does ‘portrait orientation locked’ mean on the iPhone forcategory: Iphone
12) Orientation Lock – Awesome new feature that will keep your screen from rotating when you move your iPhone. Especially useful for reading while lying down. on!
When you turn your ipod sideways it starts switching from the landscape to portrait screen orientation, and it can be annoying when you are using a device. Unlike the iPad there is no physical switch to lock the screen orientation. 24/7!
Portrait orientation on the iPhone 4 is the vertical orientation. Landscape orientation is when the iPhone 4 is turned 90 degrees to its side. !
To enable rotation lock on the and prevent the screen from automatically changing orientation when the iPhone 4s is turned: 1. Double click the home button to bring up the multitasking bar. 2. Swipe right until the last set of icons is displayed in the multitasking bar (these will include play/pause and skip buttons for iPod or Pandora). 3. The furthest left icon looks like a circular arrow – touch this icon to enable or disable rotation lock on the iPhone.
- What does portrait orientation do on the iPhone 4
- What is the portrait orientation on the iPhone 4
- What do you do if your IPhone screen is locked on zoom
- What are the time incriments when the iphone is locked
- How long will my iphone be locked if I forgot passcode
- How to restore a locked iphone
- How can I get the apps on my iPhone 4 to go to portrait mode
- How do you turn off a locked iphone
- What do I do if I found a locked iPhone
- What is the difference between an unlocked iPhone and a locked iPhone
6 Responses to “What does ‘portrait orientation locked’ mean on the iPhone for”
What do you mean by locked applications for iphone?By hillbilly_jim October 26th, 2012 at 07:45:33
The new iOS 4 software update allows iPhone users to lock their screen orientations in a few simple steps. This can be useful to avoid undesired screen orientation changes during iPhone use. Anyone capable of multitasking on an iPhone will be easilyBy cYbercOsmOnauT October 26th, 2012 at 09:59:40
The iPhone features the built-in ability to change orientation of the screen by rotating your device. The iPhone offers both a vertical portrait orientation and a horizontal landscape orientation. If you want to temporarily deactivate this …http://www.ehow.com/how_8715541_lock-iphone-portrait-landscape.htmlBy chuckhodson October 26th, 2012 at 12:49:30
It means your screen will not flip from side to side when you rotate your phone. Double click your home button. Scroll until you see the circle looking button. If it is locked, it will have a padlock in it.By BunkTek October 26th, 2012 at 16:00:18
I need to support only portrait orientation in my app. How can I do it? I have tried adding <key>UISupportedInterfaceOrientati ons</key> <array> <stBy Elentari October 26th, 2012 at 18:56:36
That Iphone 4s is running trough my brain! I want it so bad….By bullet07 October 26th, 2012 at 21:00:05