How many attempts does the iphone have before it lockscategory: Iphone
After six attempts to unlock it, the iPhone won’t accept another attempt for a minute. Each additional incorrect attempt has a greater penalty than the last, and after ten, your data will be erased. Thanks for using !
Unfortunately, even in iPhone 3GS, we can only set a passcode to gain access to iPhone's home screen but we don't have App-Specific password protection. !
You can restore erased test on the iPad with Undelete SMS. An iPhone Spy Stick will also restore erased text on a iPad. You can get one at www.iphonespystick.com. !
1. On your iPhone 4 press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for about ten seconds. After ten seconds you should see the Apple logo showing up.2. Now try to run you phone again and see if it works. ON!
- What do you do when a iPhone locks on iTunes
- Is there an app that locks the settings on the iphone 4s
- What is the arrow called on an iPhone that locks your phone
- Is their an app for the IPhone that locks certain apps
- When did the video game Ball in a Cup come out on iphone
- What is the price of an Apple IPhone 3
- Is there Instant Messenger on a iPhone
- Is the iphone intrinsically safe
- Is the iphone coming to verizon wireless
- Is facetime on the iphone compatible with facetime on the ipod
6 Responses to “How many attempts does the iphone have before it locks”
How many attempts were there before Jamestown?I hope i can find out alsoBy ar-K-ic October 13th, 2012 at 06:11:05
Ok, from the top. you can try guessing as many times as you like – there is no magic lockout; but there is also no halfway result, either a guess is correct, or it doesn’t work (so if you try I_love_cookies but the password was I_Love_Cookies you wonBy maharajah October 13th, 2012 at 09:00:58
10 failed attempts in a row locks the iPhone. The first lock out time is 1 min. It increases if you continue to put the wrong code up to 1 hour.By DeathSoul October 13th, 2012 at 11:40:27
i tried 2 different IDs and one got locked after 8 tries and the other 13.By F1-Gears October 13th, 2012 at 13:26:43
iPhone locks automatically? Alright, heres the deal. I was on a plane off my iPhone, then when we were in right, so I had to turn-flight I turned it back on and I got the “pluBy forumevrensel October 13th, 2012 at 16:01:14
I got a iPhone 4 && a 4S for sell.. No crackers.. Brand new !!!! Hit my DM.By brainfood October 13th, 2012 at 17:49:12