How long is the iPhone 3G warranty? And what are the conditionscategory: Iphone
Apple’s Limited Warranty for iPhone covers your iPhone for one year. It excludes coverage for damage resulting from accident MORE?
Apple’s Limited Warranty for iPhone excludes coverage for damage resulting from accident, disassembly, unauthorized service and unauthorized modifications. An iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service may be eligible for Out-of-Warranty Service.
Apple’s Limited Warranty for iPhone excludes coverage for damage resulting from accidents. Thanks for using !
Apple’s Limited Warranty for iPhone covers your iPhone for one year. Warranty service for eligible repairs is available at MORE?
- Is there a warranty on the Apple iPhone 3g and what does it cover
- What does the warranty cover on the iPhone 3g
- Does an iPhone 3g have a 1 year warranty cover it
- Will jail breaking my iPhone 3g void the warranty
- What is the full retail price on the 16gb 3g Iphone with no contract
- How much does the new iphone 3g 8g cost
- Does the 3. 0 firmware update bring video recording to the iphone 3g
- What is the cheapest place you can buy an iphone 3G
- When did the new Iphone 3g come out
- Is it hard to jailbreak an iphone 3g version 2.2
6 Responses to “How long is the iPhone 3G warranty? And what are the conditions”
How long did it take to make the iphone 3g?By magyosha March 20th, 2013 at 23:56:58
The warranty on an iPhone 3g is 1 year, limited. ChaChaBy 11133 March 21st, 2013 at 01:57:21
Phones with physical or liquid damage are not eligible for warranty… …MORE…http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-the-warranty-cover-on-the-iphone-3gBy lapo March 21st, 2013 at 03:46:26
Until it’s activated. You will get a one-year warranty with Apple, but it won’t cover if the phone is dropped, broken by you, or has water in it. It will only cover the defects.By ElliottHadida March 21st, 2013 at 06:13:05
purchased a used unlocked iphone has the warranty and wish to about 10 months left on purchase extended warranty can i?By memobug March 21st, 2013 at 09:00:51
Back into the iPhone community! Hell yeah!!!By drewbee March 21st, 2013 at 12:14:49