How long can your text messages be on the iphonecategory: Iphone
The iPhone can keep messages as long as you have the space! It is reported that you can have up to 75000 texts.
Yes you can send texts by voice using Siri. Siri on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you talk. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back. Is there anything else you need? on!
If you want to save text messages, simply email them to yourself from your iPhone. This is an easy and worry free way of saving messages. If you lose your phone, the messages will be gone, but email is much easier to recover from. !
No the iPhone 3G can not send text picture messages only email picture messages can be sent. Thanks for using !
- How do you make your messages blue instead of green on an iPhone 4
- Is there a free iPhone application that will read my text messages to me
- Can the iPhone 3g play videos in text messages
- Can you save text messages from an iphone to a computer
- Will the iphone ever have the ability to send picture messages
- What is an app for a jailbroken iPhone that intercepts text messages
- Can i forward text messages on my iphone
- How can I forward text messages on a iPhone
- How do you bring back deleated messages from the iphone 3
- Can the iphone send and recieve text messages
7 Responses to “How long can your text messages be on the iphone”
How long are text messages kept?By albanah April 27th, 2013 at 00:03:30
The Apple iPhone has a multitude of features. Other than making and receiving phone calls, you can surf the web, send an email or type a text message. Learn about the ways that you can send and receive text messages on your iPhone.By Magnumutz April 27th, 2013 at 03:00:25
Messages is the iPhone’s text messaging application. Messages comes preinstalled on all iPhones, and you cannot delete this application from your device. Your iPhone will automatically store all incoming and sent text messages within the Me…http://www.ehow.com/info_12058966_text-messages-stored-iphone.htmlBy ChaosProgrammer April 27th, 2013 at 06:08:50
Did you know that you can forward text messages on your iPhone to other cell phone users? You can forward more than once as well. This can come in handy when you want to quickly pass information someone texted you. Follow these simple instr…http://www.ehow.com/how_5716239_forward-text-message-iphone.htmlBy spiritguide April 27th, 2013 at 09:03:05
is there any reason why my LG Rumor cant recive text the Text Plus application? my service provider is Sprint messages from an Iphone using. i don’t know if that matters or noBy testing2 April 27th, 2013 at 11:39:35
iPhone 3G troubles ? Alright so I have an iPhone 3G and I’m getting a little frustrated with it. Here are the issues I have with it.
1. Everything seems to take a little while to load. For instance, when I want to take a picture, the shutter takes like 5 seconds to open instead of instantly. While im waiting for the shutter, I’ve already missed the shot. Another example is sending text messages…takes toooo long and the screen to GO to my messages takes some time too. When I initially go to it, the screen is blank and then the messages come up 5 seconds later.
2. Is there not an option to send a picture to a contact? When I want to send a pic…you press the icon with the box and and arrow coming out of it. After that the options I can chooose from are email, wallpaper and assign to contact. I press the email and it brings me to these email clients such as yahoo, aol, google etc. Where is the option to send it to an email in my contacts? I cant upload to facebook with these options!
3. How on earth do you put music on your iPhone??? I tried hooking it up as if it were an iPod and nothing.
4. Is there a way where I can lock the screen when I’m talking on the phone so my face doesnt press the buttons? I’ve ended many calls this way.
Some info on the phone:
This is also an unlocked and jailbroken phone used with T-Mobile
Sorry for writing an essay and thanks for your time. Any help is appreciated.By Danial_Faster April 27th, 2013 at 14:50:46
RT DanielGiannetta: Cracked my iphone screen today but i couldn’t give a fuck cos im going malia tomorrowBy packinair April 27th, 2013 at 17:18:43