How do you tell if your iPhone has a viruscategory: Iphone
To find out if your iPhone has a virus: Check to see if your phone been altered. Only "jailbroken" iPhones are vulnerable.
To remove a virus from an iPhone 4, you normally would need to download the virus removal app. The specific instructions can vary based on the type of virus the phone has and the app that is downloaded to remove that virus. Thank you for using for this question.
When Ipod is connected to you pc and you have the latest virus protection it should automatically detect that there is a virus on your Ipod and clean it for you. If not go into your anti virus and manually clean it out. Reinstall with latest Itunes.
There is an iPhone trojan, but it can only effect "jailbroken" iPhones. So if you haven't jailbroken your iPhone you'll be safe!
- Is it possible to get a virus on an iPhone
- What are signs of virus on an iPhone
- Is there a virus scan app for the Iphone, if so what is it called
- Can your iphone catch a virus
- If my iPhone has a virus Can the speaker stop working
- Can you get a virus on the iPhone 4 for going on pornhub.com
- Does iPhone 4 have virus protection
- Is it easy to get a virus on my iPhone 3GS
- Can the Iphone 3g get a virus off the internet
- Is there any way to run a virus scan on an iPhone 3g
8 Responses to “How do you tell if your iPhone has a virus”
What does a virus on an iPhone do?Nothing, iPhones don’t get viruses. It’s that simple.By Painful September 29th, 2012 at 04:26:55
Computer viruses can have a major detrimental impact on your computer. They can compromise your private data, and gradually make your computer unusable. Before you can fix the problem you need to be able to tell if the computer has a virus. There areBy nathanael.lee September 29th, 2012 at 06:45:55
Both the flu and a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) are respiratory illnesses that cannot be treated with antibiotics. A RSV resembles a moderate to severe cold that is often mistaken for the flu. A RSV can develop into more serious illnes…http://www.ehow.com/how_2093812_tell-flu-from-virus.htmlBy cipciop September 29th, 2012 at 09:50:39
Look for RSV symptoms in infants that are not present with a common cold. Babies often show signs of listlessness, decreased appetite, irritability, bluish color around the lips, or even apnea. Listen for wheezing. A RSV is likely to affect…http://www.ehow.com/how_2093813_tell-colds-from-viruses.htmlBy Anique September 29th, 2012 at 12:08:41
does my iphone 3g have a virus? please help!? ok im on my iphone 3g and a message pops up saying http://antimalwareonlinescannerv3.com warning!!! your computer contains variouBy Elentari September 29th, 2012 at 14:53:33
How do you get songs from your iPhone onto iTunes when your computer has been wiped clean? My computer just got a virus last night, and I’m not sure how. But anyway, I’m pretty sure when I go to get my computer fixed they’re gonna have to wipe it clean and everything will be gone. So, I’m wondering a couple of things.
1) How can I get my songs from my iPhone back into iTunes? Is there a way thats legal? If it’s not legal, tell me anyway.
2) Is there a way to get photos and videos from my iPhone back on my computer that I previously loaded onto my iPhone from my computer?
3) and does anyone know what’s going to happen to my iPhone when it registers with a brand new iTunes?
All help is appreciated! Thank you.By ganima September 29th, 2012 at 17:13:24
Givit for iPhone and iPad (Computerworld): Share With Friends: | | IT – Applications Stories, News Feeds and N… SamsungMobileKE winBy chrslp September 29th, 2012 at 18:59:05
welllp my iphone screen is smashed great ihavetheworstluckBy shepherdblake September 29th, 2012 at 20:45:11