How do you put the iphone to sleepcategory: Iphone
Setting the iPhone to "sleep" is accomplished by briefly pressing the Sleep/Wake button at the top of the iPhone. !
The sleep/wake button on the iPhone 3G is the thin button on the top of the phone, opposite the headphone jack. again!
The sleep/wake button on the iPhone 3G is a thin button on the top of the phone located opposite the headphone jack. on!
You can unfreeze an iPhone without using the sleep button by pressing and hold down the "Menu" button for 10 seconds. !
- Can you jailbreak an iPhone with a broken sleep button
- How do you put an iPhone’s iPod on sleep mode
- Does the iPhone 3GS have a sleep timer for the iPod
- How much does it cost to fix the sleep button on a iPhone 3GS
- How do you change the sleep timer on an iPhone 4
- How do you unfreeze an iphone without using the sleep button
- Does the iPhone affect sleep
- When did the video game Ball in a Cup come out on iphone
- What is the price of an Apple IPhone 3
- Is there Instant Messenger on a iPhone
7 Responses to “How do you put the iphone to sleep”
Do you get put to sleep when you get braces put on?NOOO WAY!!! Not ever. They just glue the braces onto your teeth, it doesnt hurt, i got braces be4.By quachvu March 30th, 2013 at 06:46:17
The standard way to get a dog “put to sleep” would be to go to a veterinarian and they will administer a shot that will send your animal to the next world.By SpiceGirl March 30th, 2013 at 08:29:35
To put someone to sleep just hold a boring conversation. But if you are thinking of putting someone to sleep for some sinister reason–forget it.By hyperspin March 30th, 2013 at 11:30:11
Create a soothing bedtime for the baby by giving them a warm bath, a warm bottle and rocking them to sleep. Giving the baby a pacifier will soothe the baby as they drift off to sleep. To find more information click here: http://www.mahalo.c…By got1-2 March 30th, 2013 at 13:56:26
Iphone turns of when i put just turns of right away it on Sleep? My iphone for no reason on sleep or lock. That button on top after when ever i put it i push it my iphone andBy lisquid March 30th, 2013 at 16:45:26
how do i turn off my iphone? not just put the screen to sleep? you know on other mobile phones there’s an on/off button so you can turn it off and then restart it…
how do i do this on my iphone?
i need to restart to see if my internet is working.
Anybody no how to sync contacts from fb to my iphone??By GamTrak March 30th, 2013 at 21:24:31