How do you delete your Twitter account on your Iphonecategory: Iphone
To delete your Twitter account from your iPhone go to your phone’s system settings, tap on twitter, tap on the account that needs to be removed, select delete account. Thanks for using !
To delete your Twitter account first log in to your account. Choose ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu. Then click ‘deactivate my account.’ When prompted enter your password and then verify that you want to deactivate and you’re done. again!
On your Iphone Tap Settings and then tap Mail. Tap on the problematic acount, then scroll to the bottom and select Delete Account.
The steps for logging out of Twitter are: 1. Tap the "More" tab in the lower left corner. 2. Tap "Accounts & Settings". 3. Tap the "Edit" button4. Tap the red minus sign next to your account name 5. Tap the "Remove" button.
- Can I get a app on my iPhone to delete my tweets on Twitter faster
- How do you delete your Grindr account on your iPhone
- How do you delete you Twitter account on your iPod Touch
- How do you delete Google history on an iPhone 4
- How do you delete data on Scribblenauts for iPhone
- How do you delete addresses on the map app for iphone
- What is the most popular twitter app for the IPhone 3G
- How do you upload pictures from your iPhone to your myspace account
- How do i delete wallpapers and ring tones from my iphone 3g
- Is it possible to set up an itunes account through the iphone
6 Responses to “How do you delete your Twitter account on your Iphone”
How do you delete previous accounts on your iphone?By drewface February 19th, 2013 at 14:31:49
Twitter is a free social networking site that allows users to stay up to date with friends. Twitter accounts are completely free and can be deleted at any time and for any reason. If, for some reason, you accidentally delete your account or it seemsBy ShellR February 19th, 2013 at 16:40:24
Twitter is a social network focused around 140-character messages known as tweets. Users can “follow” each other, and the tweets of every user followed then show up on a timeline in reverse chronological order. To protect its users, Twitter…http://www.ehow.com/how_8323561_twitter-account-deleted.htmlBy nanhe February 19th, 2013 at 19:41:56
Twitter is a social website that allows users to communicate with one another through “tweets.” Tweets are statuses that users post to their homepage for them and their followers to see. A tweet usually answers the question “What’s Happenin…http://www.ehow.com/how_4557110_delete-twitter-account.htmlBy alanvo February 19th, 2013 at 22:32:40
How Do You Delete a Twitter settings that can help me Account? Is there something in account? Should I contact Twitter to do this?By Thelonius Beck February 20th, 2013 at 01:07:12
Dad keeps suggesting that I should get an iphone . Iono how i feel bout thatBy rosebudtr February 20th, 2013 at 03:47:37