How do I put pictures on my computer to my iPhonecategory: Iphone
You would have to email them to yourself and then open up the email and save the image to your iphone. On!
To save an image when using Safari on iPhone 3G simply tap the photo you want to save and hold your finger on it and it will ask you if you want to save the image, then it will make the saved photos folder automatically. on!
To save an image on your iPhone 4, simply just touch the picture and keep the touch for a few moments until the "Save image" option appears on the screen. You will also see the "Copy" option which is also a useful feature for copying and pasting images. Your image is now saved. To find the picture Tap Photos and go to Camera Roll. soon!
Image Capture comes with your Mac computer, once you open that up it should recognize your device and you will be able to browse the pictures on your iPad.
- How do you send a pictures to your computer through an iphone
- How can you save pictures from an iPhone onto a computer
- How do you put pictures on your iPhone 4 from your computer
- How do you download pictures from a iphone 3g to a computer
- How can you organize pictures on a iPhone 3G without using a computer
- How can I load pictures from my computer to Iphone
- How can i download all the pictures on my iphone onto my computer
- Can you take pictures from the computer and save them to your iPhone
- How do you get emails to be sent to your iphone AND your computer
- How can you upgrade firmware for your iPhone without a computer
7 Responses to “How do I put pictures on my computer to my iPhone”
How do you put pictures on your computer from your iPhone?By Blackbeard02 February 7th, 2013 at 21:29:04
Information created and stored by the Apple iPhone is typically facilitated by the iTunes program. Music, movies and information are almost seamlessly transferred during the syncing process. However, the pictures and video created by iPhone users isBy paddysplace February 8th, 2013 at 00:02:49
Putting pictures on your computer is very easy to do. If these are on a digital camera you can usually hook this device to your computer. However, if they are actual pictures, you may have to purchase a scanner in order to get them on a com…By Christy February 8th, 2013 at 02:43:10
If you own the cell phone, you can simply use a data cable that matches your cell phone and connect it to your phone and pc to move the photo that way. If not, you can try to email it to your pc from your phone, though this seems to be an u…By dresus February 8th, 2013 at 04:51:28
Can you put your iPhone 3G SIM card into an iPhone a computer first? I’m planning on using my Dad 3GS without activating it on’s upgrade to order the 3GS, because I’m not eligBy larrydude February 8th, 2013 at 07:14:54
How do i put the pictures on my iPhone into my computer?? i have an iPhone 3g and i want to put the pictures i have taken on it into my laptop, how do i do this????
and how do i put my iTunes songs from my laptop into my iPhone?
Free iPhone and iPad Apps (July 11): Vroom, Penguin Wings 2 and more!By mmurtha February 8th, 2013 at 12:22:32