How do i connect my iphone to itunescategory: Iphone
Connect your iPhone to your computer, launch the program – iPhone to iTunes transfer, you will see the below UI. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, the files will be shown in the list. !
I suggest you download iPad Transfer for Mac,it can transfer from ipad to mac and make your favourite video and audio from iPad. The Mac iPad File Transfer can both backup the audio, video, image files on iPad to Mac and import audio, video files or folders, photos to your iPad without iTunes.http://www.macipadconverter.org/ipad-tra…
1. Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into your computer with a USB cord. 2. Launch iTunes (if it doesn’t open automatically). 3. On the left side of iTunes, find your device — and click on it. It will say "Ben’s iPad," or whatever the device is labeled. 4. Users will see "Version" and a button "Check for Update" in the center of the screen. Click "Check for Update."
There does not seem to be a way to transfer music to ipod without itunes, however Apple provides iTunes for free. !
- How do I connect my iTunes library to the iPhone app remote
- My iphone is stuck on the connect to itunes
- How do you connect your Iphone to act as a remote to your Itunes
- When your iphone says connect to itunes is it still charging
- When an IPhone says connect to iTunes what is wrong with it
- How do I connect my iphone with iTunes
- What is the best iphone activation website without using itunes
- When did the video game Connect 3 come out on iphone
- How can you connect the iphone to the tv
- How do you connect to wi-fy on the iPhone
7 Responses to “How do i connect my iphone to itunes”
Can you connect iPhone without itunes?By Kellyanna July 24th, 2012 at 12:31:43
The iPhone can connect to the iTunes Store using either a cellular or Wi-Fi signal. To make purchases you must be signed in to an iTunes account. Connecting an iPhone to an iTunes account is easy; the process depends on your phone’s operating system.By Erica July 24th, 2012 at 15:20:57
The iPhone passcode is a security feature that locks your iPhone and requires you to enter a four-digit code to access features on the device. Before unlocking the passcode, you can not make calls on your iPhone or access information, setti…http://www.ehow.com/how_8538041_connect-locked-iphone-itunes.htmlBy You July 24th, 2012 at 17:17:46
While many users download songs, movies and TV shows through the iTunes store on their computers, you can also access the iTunes store directly from your iPhone. This application provides the same content found on your computer’s iTunes sto…http://www.ehow.com/how_7632144_connect-itunes-store-iphone.htmlBy Brea July 24th, 2012 at 20:09:07
Why wont itunes recognize my iphone store? I have the latest itunes or connect to the itunes download. I have tried everything!!! Can anyone please help me. I have an internetBy Dimitri July 24th, 2012 at 21:53:39
how do i sync my iphone 4s to itunes? I just got the iPhone 4s from cricket today and I am trying to sync the music from iTunes to my phone. I downloaded iTunes 10.6.4 (I think that’s the most recent one) and when I plug my phone into the computer it says that there was an error and iTunes can’t connect to my phone. I even tried to do it from my phone and it says it needs to connect to the “owner pc”. Please help me I need music on my phone! Thanks in advance.By Leanna July 25th, 2012 at 00:49:36
People w/ iPhones w/ Sprint/Verizon mad about cricket gettin the iPhone SMFH…AT&T customers feel the same way about YA’LL!!!By Guinea Pig Hamster July 25th, 2012 at 04:08:44