How do I a hard reset on a iPhone 4scategory: Iphone
In order to preform a hard reset on your iPhone 4S, you’ll need to press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. !
1. On your iPhone 4 press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for about ten seconds. After ten seconds you should see the Apple logo showing up.2. Now try to run you phone again and see if it works. ON!
To reset the iPhone please press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for about ten seconds. After ten seconds you should see the Apple logo showing up. Thanks for using !
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. !
- How do you hard reset an iphone
- How do you do a hard Reset on a iphone
- Which is better a hard or silicone case for iPhone 4s
- How does one fix an iPhone 3G stuck on the hard reset screen
- What buttons do you press to hard reset an iPhone
- How much is the Iphone 4s going to be with Virgin mobile
- Is it hard to jailbreak an iphone 3g version 2.2
- How much is the iphone 4s with an upgrade with Verizon
- How much is the iphone 4s 16gb without a contract
- Is there a reset button on the iPhone
8 Responses to “How do I a hard reset on a iPhone 4s”
How do you hard reset your iPhone?Hold the home and power buttons pressed for about 5 seconds until you see a white apple. You can also restore with itunes to…By bessler73 April 26th, 2013 at 22:06:34
Performing a hard reset refers to forcing a device to reset and restart. This is usually done when the device freezes and does not respond to any other functions or commands. You can perform a hard reset on your iPhone running firmware version 1.1.4By f1f1f April 27th, 2013 at 00:05:31
1.what you would need to do is Hold down the Sleep/Wake button. 2. Then you would Hold down the Home button at the same time as Sleep/Wake for a couple of seconds. 3. What this does is a hard reset, like a computer and it works.By hwtan April 27th, 2013 at 03:01:55
You may want to reset your new iPhone 4 if it has crashed or if you want to restore it to factory defaults. This means rebooting the entire system and setting up the iPhone again. Keep in mind that resetting your iPhone to factory defaults …http://www.ehow.com/how_8240440_reset-new-iphone-4.htmlBy sifo April 27th, 2013 at 05:19:11
I have a 2g 8gb iphone wanna reset n acidetly pressed it again? i tried to reset it ‘erase iphone’.nothng displays now how to reset to company settings n pressed ‘reset contenBy Rainingman April 27th, 2013 at 07:18:22
Iphone 4s hard reset? So I got an iphone from my friend and he did a hard reset before giving it to me but it seems his number is still on it. How do I fix this? I’m jailbreaking it before I switch it to my account, will it stop being his number once I switch it (which sounds like a dumb question because I know it will)? I just assumed when you hard reset a phone it erases everything, including number, etc.By dober_co April 27th, 2013 at 09:04:33
Optus yeah if you could check how much it would be, that’d be great! Getting prepared for when the iPhone 5 comes out heheBy JαρŘα?σoζ April 27th, 2013 at 12:00:17
RT EricCuhsnick: The only thing I do on my iPhone is go on twitter and instagram and play games NoLifeBy Cyb0rg April 27th, 2013 at 14:21:17