How can I listen to my iPhone’s music on my car radiocategory: Iphone
You can listen to the music on your iPhone through a cassette adapter, a 3.5 mm stereo cable or through an FM transmitter.
An FM transmitter and works by sending the music from your iPhone to the radio through an FM signal.
There are several ways to play your ipod through a car stereo through an FM receiver for your pod. You can hook it up with a cassette adapter. Purchase a wire that has 3.5 mm ends on both sides. This only works if your car has a radio with a built-in auxiliary or MP3 jack.
There are a lot of free apps for your iPhone that you can use to listen to free music. You can listen for free on AOL Radio, Shazam, Pandora, Last.fm, and Midomi.
- Can you listen to music off an iPhone through a radio
- How do you listen to an iPhone 3g over a car radio
- What device can I use to listen to my iphone in my car
- How do I listen to music on my IPhone through a Bluetooth headset
- Where can I listen to free music on my iPhone
- Can you listen to Sirius satellite radio on an iPhone
- Can I listen to music on an iphone
- Can you use bluetooth headphone with the iphone 4 to listen to music
- How long does an iPhone 3GS battery last if you just listen to music
- On the iphone 3g can i listen to my music while playing a game
6 Responses to “How can I listen to my iPhone’s music on my car radio”
Can you listen to music on a iphone?yesBy Josh Combs April 6th, 2013 at 11:53:08
Listening to music is all well and good, but there are times when you want to hear something fresh and new! Having a constant stream of new music means either having to buy it or listen to the radio. Fortunately, with Yahoo Music Radio, you can hearBy ArabSQuad April 6th, 2013 at 14:46:49
One great feature of the iPhone is the ability to stream live radio to the phone via your cell phone network. Listening to live radio is as simple as downloading an application and choosing a station. There are several different apps availa…http://www.ehow.com/how_4440539_listen-radio-iphone.htmlBy Maffeu April 6th, 2013 at 17:42:51
Unfortunately, you cannot listen to music in your car unless you have an Optimal Solution. This solution mounts on your car’s visor, using a single bottom connection to charge the iPhone and output its music to your car stereo. To learn mor…By elitemerlin April 6th, 2013 at 19:39:39
Can I connect my mp3 player that I can listen to to my car radio so my music from my car radio?By ArAb4NoKiA April 6th, 2013 at 22:26:07
thatvillagelife lol I’m a beast with my iPhone. iDontEvenLookBy jellybeanz April 7th, 2013 at 01:03:07