Does the iphone for on verizon wireless support 4gcategory: Iphone
IPhone 4 works on Verizon Wireless’ 3G network. !
According to reports, Verizon wireless will be getting the 4G capable iPhone 5 in January, a long awaited moment for Verizon Wireless customers! on!
Verizon Wireless is currently testing a CDMA version of the iPhone 4 and 5 and Verizon confirms they are making network changes to bring the iphone to their network. More than likely, the iPhone won’t come to Verizon until 2011.
Verizon CEO hinted Verizon might offer the iPhone on its 4G wireless network, which the company plans to start building next year.
- What is better, the Verizon Wireless HTC ThunderBolt 4G LTE or the iPhone 4
- Is Verizon Wireless going to pick up the iPhone 4G
- What is the current price for a iPhone 4G from Verizon Wireless
- Is the iphone coming to verizon wireless
- How much is Iphone for Verizon Wireless
- Will Verizon Wireless have the iPhone within 2 years
- Will the iphone be avalible for verizon wireless
- Does the iphone 4 for verizon wireless require a data package
- When will verizon wireless carry the iphone
- Is Verizon Wireless going to be getting the IPhone
6 Responses to “Does the iphone for on verizon wireless support 4g”
Does Verizon support 4g for the iphone 4s?By burakdulgar January 6th, 2013 at 10:37:54
It is now possible to run your iphone on the Verizon Wireless Network. This is potentially a great solution if you love your iphone, but you have problems with the local coverage of the ATT 3G network. Follow the steps in the article to understand hoBy skhms January 6th, 2013 at 13:13:07
I think it’s a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff), but it might be a Pit since they used them in another commercial. It really looks like a Cane Corso though.By Chrysalis January 6th, 2013 at 16:26:08
Verizon and AT&T are deploying LTE (Long Term Evolution) which is a standard defined by the global standards body 3GPP. It is considered to be a 4G wireless technology although there is much debate on what 4G actually means since the term i…http://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-4G-wireless-technology-used-by-Verizon-and-AT-T-called-long-term-evolutionBy ozone2000 January 6th, 2013 at 19:41:06
verizon wireless help. does anyone know if there is a live chat support? does anyone know the link for verizon on the website to get the live chat support for verizon wirelessBy RaidenDAWG2 January 6th, 2013 at 22:51:39
vpeanuts iPhone every time. If you can wait till sept/oct for a new oneBy Thronx January 7th, 2013 at 00:41:27