Can you enlarge your text message font on the Iphonecategory: Iphone
The iPhone currently does not have a way to enlarge text message font. Maybe you could be the first to make an app for it. !
To change the text message preview on iPhone 4...Go to settings, click Messages, and switch Show Preview to Off. After you complete this, when you receive a message on your iPhone it will not show a preview but simply the name of the person who texted you and the words "Text Message." !
The official App Store is the place to get new fonts for your text messaging with the iPhone 3G. Thanks!
You can't send a ringtone in a text message on the iPhone. It has to be done via bluetooth.
- How do you open a multimedia message with a iPhone
- Is the green bubble on the iphone a sent or recieved text message
- How do you save an audio message that you receive if you have an iPhone
- How to you copy ringtones to an iPhone through a message
- Can I send a sound message on an iPhone
- Can you use different message tones for texting on the iPhone 3G S
- Can you download text message ringtones for the iPhone
- What is a good message forum for the iphone 4
- How do u take a picture of a message with an iphone 3gs
- Can an Apple iphone message another apple iphone without the use of sms text
7 Responses to “Can you enlarge your text message font on the Iphone”
Why does your iphone not receive text messages?By draxima September 17th, 2012 at 22:31:21
The iPhone’s text messaging feature allows users to send and receive messages from an icon on the home screen. The font style is set to a default type and cannot be changed. You can make the font size larger if the font appears too small. Changing thBy Lqd September 18th, 2012 at 00:53:39
The Apple iPhone has a multitude of features. Other than making and receiving phone calls, you can surf the web, send an email or type a text message. Learn about the ways that you can send and receive text messages on your iPhone.By Romamo September 18th, 2012 at 02:53:26
Did you know that you can forward text messages on your iPhone to other cell phone users? You can forward more than once as well. This can come in handy when you want to quickly pass information someone texted you. Follow these simple instr…http://www.ehow.com/how_5716239_forward-text-message-iphone.htmlBy ShellingFox September 18th, 2012 at 04:34:42
How do I enlarge downloaded text huge in Word & make Font as large as when printing. I can make my text I want? Problem is when I download something from the internet. I canBy imported_Vigile September 18th, 2012 at 06:37:58
Making business from my iPhone has never been better!!:]By albear September 18th, 2012 at 09:34:02
“Find My iPhone” Feature Helps Cops Nab Bronx RobberBy paidtoshop September 18th, 2012 at 12:10:21