How much is to replace an iPad 2 screen with Applecategory: ipad2
The cost of a screen replacement on an iPad 2 is $349 with Apple; however, if you take it in and talk to the people at the Genius Bar, they may give you a new one for free. !
If you have an unusual number of stuck pixels on your iPhone 4, the Genius Bar would be glad to swap it out for you! !
If you shattered your iPhone 3GS screen, take it to an Apple store. Apple stores can now replace iPhone displays while you wait. Just take it to the Genius Bar. on!
You will need the Microsoft Office app to be able to create an office document on the Apple iPad 2. It’s a free app and will give you instructions on how to use it once it’s been installed.
- How much is it to replace and iPhone screen if you have apple care
- Will Apple replace my screen on iPhone 4 if I have Apple Care
- How much money is it to replace the Ipad 2 back casing
- What is the strongest case for the Apple iPad 2
- What glitches has Apple found in the iPad 2
- What size screen does the iPad 2 offer
- Is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 a better tablet than the Apple iPad 2
- How many Inches long is the apple iPad 2 that costs $829.99
- How big is the screen On an ipad 2
- How can I set up my new Apple iPad 2
6 Responses to “How much is to replace an iPad 2 screen with Apple”
How much money does it cost to replace a Apple iPad 2 screen?the real price for the I pad is $500. but the screen is about 100-$200By stan68 August 16th, 2012 at 04:19:42
the real price for the I pad is $500. but the screen is about 100-$200By Alan1 August 16th, 2012 at 07:30:21
as much as you wantBy ChaosProgrammer August 16th, 2012 at 10:10:52
they wont replace the screen, just the whole thingBy TheLegacy August 16th, 2012 at 12:03:05
Is it possible to replace a broken screen on my iPad replacement screen, and how much will it by myself? If so, where can I buy a cost me? Finally, how do I install and replBy sheepdog August 16th, 2012 at 14:34:53
How much is it to replace an iPad 2 screen? My husband just bought an Ipad2 for my birthday last April. Yesterday, It dropped from the stroller onto the concrete floor in Sesame Place. Yes, I admit it is my fault. I took it out to check something out and totally forgot to keep back in its safe place when it dropped. It was very dark too. I just made an appointment with Apple Genius to have it fixed. How long will this take and how much? It still under warranty.By al7forums August 16th, 2012 at 16:22:03